Monday, October 31, 2011

iPhone 4s Day 16: Short night

Work woke me up real early. Work kept me up real late. Other than that, I hung with the fam and watched football.

I downloaded the Priceline app. I will be deleting the Priceline app as it is pretty craptacular. I got the Paypal app which was much more useful. I also, at a friend's suggestion, started an AppShopper.com account. There I can list the apps I've bought and put apps on my wish list. The site will inform me when the price changes on the wish list apps. It can also tell you when apps are updated, but that just seemed needless as the phone will let you know when the app has been updated.

Ok, that's it for today. True to the title of this blog post, I have 4 hours to get some sort of rest, pending He-Who-Wakes-When-Pin-Drops doesn't continue to holler every 15 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment