Tuesday, November 1, 2011

iPhone 4s Day 17: Trick or Treat

Another long day. Worked out a little too hard for the amount of sleep I got. Fernando did require my attention after I did yesterday's post, so it was more like 3.25 hours of sleep. Isandro and his Grandma (my wife's mom, my mom goes by Grammie) came over yesterday and made muffin for Isandro and we took them in for snack today much to everyone's delight. Starbucks was extra tasty today, probably due to my lack of sleep. Work was hectic but I got out pretty close to on time so I could go with the two cutest trick-or-treaters (I'm on the Blogger app, so pics at the bottom). We live in the pseudo-hood so we travel to nicer neighborhoods for our candy. Isandro was a self made superhero and Fernando was a parrot. Isandro is still not about the scary side of Halloween, but he definitely approached more houses this year, in part to his classmates who were out with us. Fortunately or unfortunately, Isandro doesn't eat much sweets, so that's more for me and Mommy.

Another day of nothing new with the phone. Some email reading, the Starbucks app, some Words with Friends, a conf call, sime navigation, some social networking, some surfing, etc, etc, blah blah blah. You get the point.

Look at that, I can make it bed and get like 6 or 7 hours before one of the children ring the alarm. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment