Monday, November 7, 2011

iPhone 4s Day 23: Last Minute Heroics

Another short one, as I'm hoping to do what the Giants and the Ravens did, which was to make it happen at the last moment. My project which went live this weekend is having a time zone issue and I don't control the portion that can fix it, so I'm waiting for someone else to take care of that part. Hopefully they'll get it before 6:15 or all hell will break loose. Well it probably won't be that bad, but close enough.

The guy I played against in my fantasy football league had both Aaron Rodgers and Julio Jones. Needless to say, I got demolished.

I downloaded the Trillian app today. I used Trillian as my all-in-one IM solution on my laptop so it made sense to use them on the phone. I didn't get IMmed by anyone today so I'll have to force someone to do it tomorrow. I also downloaded the Kroger app. It will let me add coupons to my Kroger Plus card, but I don't see any other added benefit, so we'll see if I keep it. The LinkedIn app is one if the nicer looking apps that I've seen. The app they put out for webOS was pretty craptacular, so at least I know they had talented programmers doing something.

I'm certain I'm going to get called sometime shortly, but I'm going to bed anyhow. I'm thinking venti salted caramel white chocolate mocha in the AM...

2 comments:

  1. Man, all you had to do was tell me you wanted someone to IM you.

    We've got TONS of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we do. It's been hectic around here. I'll hit you up soon though.

    ReplyDelete