Sunday, November 13, 2011

iPhone 4s Day 29: Anonymous

I couldn't think of a name for this post. It was a pretty busy day getting ready for Isandro's party. Trips to a few stores and the grocery store took up most of the day. FYI, his birthday is next month. We wanted an outdoor party so we moved the party up a month. Markina says it will be a beautiful day, giving it an 8 on a scale from 1 to 10. It is also a costume party, so the kids can re-wear their Halloween outfits. I will have on a clown wig, tie and shoe covers. That should prove hilarious and/or embarrassing. I'll let you know tomorrow.

I did a lot of research on an interval training app since I refuse to pay the $3 for Tabata Timer Pro which I'm not even sure can do everything I want it to. I did find one called Fitness Round Timer Pro. It had a demo version that I downloaded and it meets all my demands. It has one little visual issue I don't like, but I can probably live with it, or do my usual write an email to the developer. It's $2, so I might get it and Tapatalk and finish blowing my iTunes card. By blowing I mean that in the most non-sexual way possible.

I used the Key Ring app at Kroger today. Worked like a charm. It appeared the cashier has dealt with this app before as he didn't even blink an eye when I showed him my phone. He just scanned it with the handheld scanner and kept it moving. Gives me high hopes for the other cards I scanned in.

Oh this was supposed to be mentioned the day Tech died (or lost, same difference), but I used Shazam to figure out the name of a song I thought would go good with my interval training playlist. Worked perfectly. I just have to hope the song that has haunted me for probably more than a decade pops up on the radio so I can figure it out as well.

Aight, let me get some sleep as I'm sure the first half off the day is going to be chaotic among other things. Nite biznatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment