Sunday, November 13, 2011

iPhone 4s Day 30: There is only one day left...

I thought of making this the last post of this series, but I'm exhausted and I thought that going from the 14th to the 14th better suits my slight OCD.

The party was a success. Isandro went balls to the wall from 11 when he got to the park until 3 when we left. He tried to skip nap when we got home, but he apparently collapsed mid-play, as I found him in the middle of his bedroom floor when nap should have been over. He probably slept 20 minutes, and it took another 20 minutes to wake him up. He had a good time though, and racked up on the gifts to crowd our already overcrowded house. Time to give some of these old toys to Goodwill or something. Oh and I did have my clown apparel on. A kid asked me what my name was, and I told him I was Homie the Clown. I couldn't help it. I didn't say that I didn't play that, so that should count for something.

The Falcons suck. The fans rise up. The players lay down. Hopefully the Giants will take me back.

Still haven't bought the interval training app. Not sure what I'm stalling for.

I tried SoundHound to figure out a song. It couldn't do it after trying like 5 times. I open Shazam and it gets it on the first try. SoundHound may be on the way out.

I think that's it for today. Let me get to bed as I attempt to get Isandro to school on time two days in a row. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment