Tuesday, November 8, 2011

iPhone 4s Day 24: Stretching Thin

The good news is we've hired someone. The bad news is I will still have to work this hard until next year, which is when I think the "new" guy will be up to speed. There's a story about why new is in quotes, but I won't get into that here. I think I am starting to burn out a bit, but I have a vacay coming up in a couple weeks that will hopefully improve my attitude. I'm real close to cussing a couple people out and while I probably won't get fired for doing so, it won't be a good look.

Someone planned a lunch meeting today. That dude sucks ginormous donkey balls. At least they ordered pizza, but I didn't get a workout in. There's always tomorrow I suppose.

My check engine light came on a few days ago. The code is for one of the oxygen sensors. I reset it in the hopes that it was just a bad batch of gas that triggered to. The truck is almost 10 years old with 175k miles on it. The oxygen sensors could probably stand to be replaced anyhow. I'm waiting for Advance Auto to put out one of their 40% off coupons and then I'll get that done.

Nothing much going on with the phone. I found out the native Clock app has both a countdown timer and a stopwatch so my quest ended for that. I'm now looking for a new browser. Safari isn't rendering a couple pages I need to access properly. I had someone suggest a browser but I wanted to see what other browsers were out there. The Trillian app is working so well I got rid of the Facebook Messenger app, which was one of those apps I felt should have been rolled into the main app anyhow, so it was good to get rid of it. That reminds me that I want to see how the Google Voice app handles a phone call. It's doing quite well with texts.

Aight, a couple more rounds of Words With Friends and then I'll let Mr. Sandman knock me the hell out. MaƱana biznatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment