Thursday, November 10, 2011

iPhone 4s Day 26: Short and Sweet

This one is going to be really short since apparently waking up at 5:45 am translates to head nodding at almost 12:30.

I was late getting Isandro to school by 10 minutes. I-285 conspired against me, as did Clairmont Rd. We left 10 minutes early too. His teacher gave us an option of getting him there earlier than he's supposed to be dropped off so I'm going to try that.

I'm pretty sure my name is being dragged through the mud at work for the issue that happened on Monday, but it's ironic because the project team I was on won an award for accomplishing what many said was not possible, as well as working ridiculous hours to get it in, so random people are congratulating me. Yin Yang I guess.

I downloaded all the local news apps, CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, AP, and The USA Today apps. I have only opened the CBS Atlanta app in hopes that Markina had a special section. No such luck.

"Siri" will read cuss words that people text me. That was entertaining.

Damn it, work just called. No rest for the wicked as my grandmother would say...

No comments:

Post a Comment