Saturday, October 22, 2011

iPhone 4s Day 7: Nada mucho

Nothing much happening today. Trying to minimize the amount of work I'm going to have to do this weekend and on the two days I'm taking off. Wings Friday was good except the coworker that places the order got too many wings. Luckily I have better self control these days.

No apps downloaded today but I finally opened Netflix. Picture quality is pretty spectacular for a small screen. I also opened the Mint.com app for the first time as well so I could attempt to pass out from the state of my finances.

I'm taking the phone on its first road trip this weekend so I'll get to see how it does on the road and in a little bit of wilderness.

I don't really have a battle topic today. I must be tired. So I'll go to bed. Hopefully I'll have more to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment