Thursday, October 3, 2013

iPhone 5s Day 7: Scandal and football

I admit I watch Scandal. The season opener was bananas. I'm going to use the line "I am the hell and the high water!" on my boys one day.

I also watched the second half of the Texas/Iowa St. game on the phone using the Watch ESPN app. Iowa St got robbed twice in the final minutes. Picture was crazy clear and no pixelation or stuttering. This was on wifi though. I'll have to see how games come through on the road.

This has nothing to do with the phone itself, but I've connected my phone to my laptop via Bluetooth, and enabled the proximity lock. Basically if my phone gets further than about 3 feet from my laptop, the laptop locks itself. You are saying "why the hell would you need that at the house?" You obviously haven't met my 2.5 year old. Turn your back for one second and he's replaced that entire page of text with ejxgsvjak6/$$;7!2 ehhhh. And a smile. 

Another annoyance with iOS. Why won't they make it so the home screen works in landscape? All they have to do is turn the icons and move the top bar. Seems like a no brainer to me.

I'm a little slow, but I just realized the lightning cable doesn't care how you stick it in, like you know, like...

No comments:

Post a Comment