Saturday, October 19, 2013

iPhone 5s Day 21: Boredom and Flickr-ing

Another mundane day. It's starting to get a little cool for my taste. I come from a very hot country, and though I cannot take the heat like I used to, I still prefer it over the cold. I need to win the lottery so I can buy an island in the tropics, and then I'll change the blog to iPhone on the Beach. A man can dream...

I was bored this evening as well, and so I did what every bored person does: Try the 7 Minute Workout. I downloaded a free app which walked me through it. It actually wasn't too wimpy of a workout, although I'm going to up it to the 21 or 28 minute workout.


I'm up to almost 6000 photos uploaded to Flickr. I've still got a bunch to go, but it feels good to have a backup somewhere. The Flickr app is ok. It'd probably be better if my pictures where more organized. I'll work on that on the 27th hour of day.

I have a few things to do early in the morning, so off to bed I go...


No comments:

Post a Comment