Tuesday, October 15, 2013

iPhone 5s Day 18: The err of my ways

I can admit when I'm wrong. Most of the time. Yesterday I mentioned how a watch that does more than time related things don't make it in the market. Somebody pointed out to me that GPS watches are pretty popular. I can agree with that. My guess is, since your phone can do what the GPS watch does and you had to carry it any way, that the GPS watch market is probably dying. I have no statistics for that, and I don't feel like Googling for it at the moment, so I'll just go with logic. I would guess heart rate monitors are going the way of the dinosaur as well with devices that connect to your phone. So while I am wrong, I'm standing by original statement that the smartwatch will be selling for chump change on eBay within 6 months.

LifeProof still doesn't have a case out. I'm strting to wonder how long this is going to take. I saw Spigen has a pretty decent tough case. May have to do more research into it.

Staples is still processing my order. I'm starting to think my Lightning cables may be denied. Hopefully they'll deny it in time for me to get my coupon back and order my monitor.

Phone is still running good. Nothing new currently. I may explore the Office365 suite of apps, pending my Office365 account with my job has the option for the mobile apps.

My wife is using the iTunes Radio and likes it a lot. I may try it too. Pandora seems to be a bit ad happy as of late. I could try Songza or TuneIn, but I'm already an iSheep, so I might as well go all the way.

Speaking of the wife, I'm being told to stop typing my memoirs on a blog. Deuces...

No comments:

Post a Comment