Thursday, October 10, 2013

iPhone 5s Day 13: Delay of game

I'm delaying the surprise. I got way too busy today.

All my eBay stuff sold. Only one person has paid me. Another person is in Russia, which wouldn't be a big deal, if in my auction description, there wasn't this:

I only ship to the United States! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It's that big on the page. In my selling preferences, I've restricted selling to people in the United States. Yet some loophole allows Borishnikov to bid on my item. Niet biatch, niet.

I still haven't gotten around to buying Lightning cables. I need to make that a priority very soon as running around with one cable is not where it's at.

I got a haircut today for the first time in a couple months. This working from home a majority of the time is wrecking havoc on my hygiene. Don't worry, I still smell like roses. Anywho, my barber and I were discussing the craptacularness which is Atlanta sports when he said even the Dream are "getting merc'd." I hadn't paid much attention, but I thought "getting merc'd" was a bit strong...until I saw the scores. Can an Atlanta pro team win SOMETHING?

Phone is still humming along. Nothing of note or annoyance to report on today. Maybe tomorrow. Speaking of which, I have to get up ridonculously early. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment