Wednesday, September 25, 2013

iPhone 5s Day -2...supposedly

So I might owe Apple an apology. In my previous post, I said that they would ship my 5s as slow as humanly possible. It appears I may have been mistaken. I got my shipment notification very early this morning saying that the phone would be here Friday evening:



It's still in China as of 5 AM EDT, but I suppose UPS didn't become a multi-billion dollar company by continuing to use horses and boats to deliver items halfway across the world. Apple did use all three business days to get it ready to ship, but I'm guessing due to one of my constraints in getting this phone, they probably needed it.

I also went ahead and ordered a cheap case and some screen protectors. I want a LifeProof case, but they have not come out with a 5s case yet. I guess they are still working on the whole fingerprint home button deal. The case is an Amzer Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin case, the screen protectors Tech Armor HD Clear Screen Protectors . Both 4.5 stars on Amazon with lots of ratings, and just a little something to keep the nicks and scratches away for under $13. Thanks to Amazon Prime, they will be here Friday as well.

So the countdown continues. I'm actually quite calm for a dude getting a new toy. Let's see what I'm looking like Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment